Tuesday 10 May 2016

Film based on Poem

During my Final Major Project I have realised that my topic is very conceptual and my concept is very powerful, I want to show the public how I think and produce work not only through sewing and drawing but verbally. I wrote a poem called "I am just a Slave" that has been redone as I re recorded it and added more strength to the poem. I will produce a film by 11th May 2016 in the style of dancing to show my passion and what this poem is trying to communicate to the public and to those who are looking through my work. I want to be able to show my true passion for Slavery and how much of a personal topic it is to myself.

I have added this song that my dancer, Leimi will be dancing to during the shooting of the film. This will represent power and emotions through dance and words. 

The Piano - Amazing Short - Animation by Aidan Gibbons, Music by Yann Tiersen


This is my new recording of my poem that I have developed, It will be featured in my film that I will produce. My poem has a lot of meaning and power and I will reflect it on dance and movement.