Wednesday 25 May 2016

THE BOY IN THE STRIPED PAJAMAS and I AM A Slave- INFLUENCED

Even though Slavery did not only happen to the black and also happened to the white, white people think they have a higher class because of the purpose that  they are a different skin colour, they have more of an attractive skin colour and have much of a better value than those who are black. I was influenced by this film because it showed me how much Slavery had a big impact not only on those who are poor but can have an impact on a person who is rich. This is where I started to get my ideas from for the Final Photoshoot. The quotation of " I've never seen him before in my life" broke my heart and made me emotional that the fact the two friends know each other but the wealthy child acted like he does not know the poor bold child because of the fact he's poor and has no value. 

I AM A SLAVE.
Another movie that I was influenced by that made me cry because thats how much of a harsh movie in regards of Slavery it is. "By the way I  should probably take your passport for safe keeping" She handed her passport as she has to respect the white women because she is nothing without her.             "Under no circumstances are you allowed to leave the house without my permission" The black women is trapped to be a slave with a family she does not know, she is not getting paid, she is nothing, she is separated from her child,she is just a slave that has to follow the rules and if she does not she faces a bad punishment. When I watched this movie as part of my research it helped me develop and start thinking like a Slave, It made me emotional, angry,upset,lonely,fragile,crazy and insecure, this helped me to create a strong piece of work that included me to start writing a poem.






Vlogging in regards of other people's feedback of Slavery:

I asked a few people at my University, how they will describe Slavery in one word and if they still think Slavery is containing at the moment I have uploaded their responses and the whole purpose of this was to see how other people feel and believe about Slavery. I want to see if its also something that others are thinking about and also get their feedback behind the whole purpose of Slavery. The feedback I got helped me a lot in terms of my knowledge and development process, it really made me so much determined within the subject that other peoples opinions matter to me as an overall conclusion.  I have uploaded 3 of the best video's that truly inspired me.
  • Name
  • Age
  • Where are you from?
  • Describe Slavery in one word
  • Do you think Slavery is continuing in this generation?