Wednesday 25 May 2016

Idea Developments and Final Line Up

I started to experiment with the thought of garment construction and colour choices to create final designs and look at the way I work an develop my ideas. I still decided to use the colour Blue and experiment with different tones such as light, dark and baby blue. I thought about creating some designs which has no movement within them to show a sense of being trapped and blocked from others and then with my other designs I decided to look at the colour blue in a much more into depth way, this will make it represent a sense of the black and white should be treated equally and their should not be a sense of upper class. 
Within the last image of my final line up, I thought about texture, colour,proportion, angle,view,meaning, I showed my passion and how slavery is seen. I could of enlarged areas of the garment however I wanted it to have a basic look at a textured poor edge towards it.




FINAL COLLECTION AND LINE UP.