Wednesday 25 May 2016

Final Film

I am very happy with my film as it relates to what I am trying to communicate, its original and its not to much and its not to long. I think that the recording was much more stronger than Rehearsal 1 which was located in the carpark this was because even though its the same dance and the same music, they have both created different emotion and feelings. I therefore think Rehearsal 2 was much more stronger. In terms of costume, my dancer was not happy about dancing in a dress as she did not feel comfortable but I therefore forced her to wear the dress and this already create a sense of energy and anger as she was not happy about the costume.  I used a black and white effect as I thought it was a better way to relate to how slavery was back in the days around 1619's and to give a strong attitude and vibe when the viewers watch it.
Lyrics to Poem: 
She is hitting me,she is attacking me
she is not allowing me to be who I’m meant to be.
 She makes me cry and she makes me pray, I want to see my children but that is not ok.
 I clean for her, I beg her, I am still kind to her, I AM JUST A SLAVE. 
I want justice, I want freedom
I want justice, I want freedom
I AM NOT A SLAVE.