Friday 19 February 2016

Deconstruction and Reconstruction

Deconstruction and Reconstruction: 

During the deconstruction and reconstruction project I was inspired by two designers “Juna” and “John Galliano” I selected the best pieces of their work that inspired me to start my deconstruction project, I placed two sheets of tracing paper on the sheet and done annotation on which areas I like and  wrote a summary. I done various number of developments by scanning in old charity clothes and enlarging it to create my collages and placing it randomly in different places to get an idea of different styles, I continued doing this with different pieces of clothing until I got a large variety of designs. I got inspiration by doing stand work and working around with garments that fit best together, until I produced something I liked and could work with. I then started up doing line ups from the stand work I done on photoshop and created an illustration from them. I used a variety of clothing such as womenswear jumper from Monsoon, Baby jacket from Ted Baker and Gap baby jeans to create my deconstruction and reconstruction piece,this then helped me create my final line up.