Sunday 13 September 2015

Mind Maps- Week One

for the First day on my foundation course we had to bring two images we liked the most, it didn't have to be fashion related but needed to be something we liked. We had to pin it around the room and then choose two images that either connected to you as an individual or you found interesting.


This was something very new to me as I have never done an exercise based on mind maps, this made me confident in finding different ways in working and processing ideas but was also a challenge because I didnt know if my research was leading to the right path.  All the research I done I connected it to my personal experience  and made it more personal to me as an individual.


I struggled with doing this exercise as I didnt know how to work with others and share my ideas with students on my table this was because i have experienced situation like this in my life and it was difficult for others to understand the meaning behind my research and the connection I had with my work. But on the other hand I done really well and it helped me develop my ideas even further than what I expected.